Jury question

Voted Out 4-2

Jury question

Postby Debb » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:54:39 pm

I wish I had done this earlier. Now I am running out of time and I don't have time for a good one. Here it is:

Carter: Why should I vote for you when you said at one point to me that you didn't care about winning anymore? Also, name at least 2 occurrences where you made a move or came up with an idea for a move that didn't come from me first. Thirdly, please butter me up and tell me how my game here was so much better than it was in Nepal.

Cochran: I appreciate how hard you played, but your game was just riddled with mistakes from the tribe swap all the way through the merge. I want you to name to me your three biggest mistakes, and then I want you to tell me how you recovered from those mistakes to survive in the game. Second, if I hadn't flipped on Chad, what would have been your preferred F3?

Ralph: If you didn't have any pre-existing friendships coming into the game, I want you to tell me what placing you would have wound up in. And if you try telling me you still would have made the F3, or even the jury - you instantly lose any chance you may have had at my vote. Also, tell me which 2 jurors you think you would have had the best shot at to win in the finals.
Debb

Re: Jury question

Postby Debb » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:57:23 pm

Carter: Why should I vote for you when you said at one point to me that you didn't care about winning anymore? Also, name at least 2 occurrences where you made a move or came up with an idea for a move that didn't come from me first. Thirdly, please butter me up and tell me how my game here was so much better than it was in Nepal.

Cochran: I appreciate how hard you played, but your game was just riddled with mistakes from the tribe swap all the way through the merge. I want you to name to me your three biggest mistakes, and then I want you to tell me how you recovered from those mistakes to survive in the game. Second, if I hadn't flipped on Chad, what would have been your preferred F3?

Ralph: If you didn't have any pre-existing friendships coming into the game, I want you to tell me what placing you would have wound up in. And if you try telling me you still would have made the F3, or even the jury - you instantly lose any chance you may have had at my vote. Also, tell me which 2 jurors you think you would have had the best shot at to win in the finals.

Bonus points for anyone who has the time to write up the nastiest Debb poem/story that mankind has ever seen. Hint - it should somehow involve Mia and Papa Bear.
Debb

Re: Jury question

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:34:21 am

I made it Analbeads. Feel free to change it seeing as everyone will see this when forums open up
Jeff Probst
Host

Return to Debb - 6th Place