Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Re: Day 32 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Debb » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:03:39 pm

One of my crazier nights was out at Zip's Diner with my girlfriends. I showed them how a real woman behaved in front of a man by stuffing french fries up my cunt and massaging my gigantic cooter lips with ketchup. My girls cheered as I started screaming in pleasure, attracting the attention of a man named Roddy sitting nearby. Bitches, I snared a studmuffin! I walked over to his table with my pants still down by my ankles, sat down right next to him, and sucked on my pussy-drenched fingers. Like backup dancers my girlfriends also pulled their own pants down and rubbed mustard all over their clits with rythem. "Want Mama Debb to suck you off? She's got experience with little boys like you." And he said "Sorry girls, I suck dick." Bitch was gonna think I'd take no for an answer? Hell fucking no! I stood up on the chair and thrusted my condiment-stained vagina into his face. Like that bitch? Do you bitch? DO YOU?!?!?! And I blew my load all over his face and he fainted with his head fallen down into his unfinished grilled chicken sandwich plate. Like criminals me and my girls ran back to the car and drove off, leaving Roddy unconscious back in the restauarant.

Love always,

Debb
Debb

Postby Jolanda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15:15 pm

Debb wrote:One of my crazier nights was out at Zip's Diner with my girlfriends. I showed them how a real woman behaved in front of a man by stuffing french fries up my cunt and massaging my gigantic cooter lips with ketchup. My girls cheered as I started screaming in pleasure, attracting the attention of a man named Roddy sitting nearby. Bitches, I snared a studmuffin! I walked over to his table with my pants still down by my ankles, sat down right next to him, and sucked on my pussy-drenched fingers. Like backup dancers my girlfriends also pulled their own pants down and rubbed mustard all over their clits with rythem. "Want Mama Debb to suck you off? She's got experience with little boys like you." And he said "Sorry girls, I suck dick." Bitch was gonna think I'd take no for an answer? Hell fucking no! I stood up on the chair and thrusted my condiment-stained vagina into his face. Like that bitch? Do you bitch? DO YOU?!?!?! And I blew my load all over his face and he fainted with his head fallen down into his unfinished grilled chicken sandwich plate. Like criminals me and my girls ran back to the car and drove off, leaving Roddy unconscious back in the restauarant.

Love always,

Debb

Zips Diner in CT is literally like 10 minutes from where I grew up
Jolanda

Postby Brenda Lowe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:09:39 pm

Good luck you three. May the best lady-playing-a-man win!
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13:13 pm

Brenda Lowe wrote:Good luck you three. May the best lady-playing-a-man win!

Poor Chad icon_cry
Mia

Postby Lisa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29:44 pm

DOn't have too much fun without me tonight! I've got a concert, but I'll try to be there for the reunion thingy.
Lisa

Postby Cochran » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11:34 am

Jolanda wrote:
Debb wrote:One of my crazier nights was out at Zip's Diner with my girlfriends. I showed them how a real woman behaved in front of a man by stuffing french fries up my cunt and massaging my gigantic cooter lips with ketchup. My girls cheered as I started screaming in pleasure, attracting the attention of a man named Roddy sitting nearby. Bitches, I snared a studmuffin! I walked over to his table with my pants still down by my ankles, sat down right next to him, and sucked on my pussy-drenched fingers. Like backup dancers my girlfriends also pulled their own pants down and rubbed mustard all over their clits with rythem. "Want Mama Debb to suck you off? She's got experience with little boys like you." And he said "Sorry girls, I suck dick." Bitch was gonna think I'd take no for an answer? Hell fucking no! I stood up on the chair and thrusted my condiment-stained vagina into his face. Like that bitch? Do you bitch? DO YOU?!?!?! And I blew my load all over his face and he fainted with his head fallen down into his unfinished grilled chicken sandwich plate. Like criminals me and my girls ran back to the car and drove off, leaving Roddy unconscious back in the restauarant.

Love always,

Debb

Zips Diner in CT is literally like 10 minutes from where I grew up

it's about 40 away from where I live
Cochran
Tahuata Tribe

Previous

Return to Tribal Council