Ongoing Tribal Council Discussion

Re: Ongoing Tribal Council Discussion

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:39:42 pm

I just want wait to rub in his face that I was RIGHT- I had a lot of jury haters. I tried to piss people off really bad to make that seem as true as possible so he would consider taking me. Ugh.
Mia

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:25:31 pm

I have a really time justifying voting for someone who is only there because of pure LUCK and has such terrible jury management skill that we're literally considering Carter a worthy alternative. Cochran didn't talk to half of the jury, he refused to play the social game with half the jury. He doesn't deserve to be rewarded for a TERRIBLE social game.

That's just how I see it for myself.
Sarah

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:26:53 pm

Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:If Cochran loses he's going to play the bitter jury card SO hard lol.

Would he be wrong though??

A bitter jury is his own fault though. The fact that people aren't happy with him says a lot about how he played.
Sarah

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:37:43 pm

*I kiss Sarah*
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:13:35 pm

Who didn't Cochran talk to? He was always working every possible angle. If anyone I felt like I kept telling him to shut up. icon_lol
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:29:56 pm

Chad wrote:Who didn't Cochran talk to? He was always working every possible angle. If anyone I felt like I kept telling him to shut up. icon_lol

He wasn't working every possible angle the round you left icon_laughing
Mia

Postby Lisa » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34:38 am

Chad wrote:Who didn't Cochran talk to? He was always working every possible angle. If anyone I felt like I kept telling him to shut up. icon_lol

*raises hand*
Lisa

Postby Katie » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:45:34 pm

Cochran ran the only alliance that stuck together from day one right through to the merge. You weren't a part of that, so what? It should detract from the fact that he did it. I feel like most of the shit people told him he needed to do better at after Portugal he came here and did better. It's just not as possible as y'all are making out to be herding and managing your own alliance PLUS maintaining an outwardly social game but not make your own alliance paranoid that you're becoming too connected or give people on the outside of the alliance false hope that you are establishing something with them.

Carter was. essentially, a wallflower and, as much as I love Ralph, I really do, there has been zero development from him as a player in the whole time I've known him and he is practically like trying to ORG with an over-excited toddler at times but sure, let's not reward the one player left in the game who played every round like he actually gave a shit about winning - why not?

Mia wrote:I just want wait to rub in his face that I was RIGHT.

What's new?? Are you saying that by you being there Cochran would be in no worse a situation than he is now? You would have been a much more justifiable alternative to this jury than either Carter or Ralph if we're looking at this objectively.

This kid cops a lot of flack for the mistakes he makes. I would like to see us give him ample opportunity to explain what he feels he did well, rather than going at this by trying to prove how bad he is again.
Katie

Postby Mia » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:15:47 pm

Katie wrote:Cochran ran the only alliance that stuck together from day one right through to the merge.

Um, hello? What were Jolanda, Ken, and I?

Also, I'm proud of the fact that my key alliance was made IN the game. I had no clue Ken would be playing this, and while I knew Jolanda probably would, we don't talk about Stranded outside of this. Cochran's alliance, at least with Ralph, was almost definitely made pre-game.

I think Lisa was the ONLY person that specifically talked to me about this game before it started.

But I'll be asking about pre-games in my question. Not that I have a problem with it, because I don't, but if someone were to WANT to support Carter, a case could be made for him (and for Debb, if she were in the F3) that they both made it there without any sort of pre-game alliance or friendship.

My point is that Cochran played fine. But the only way he could accomplish that was by surrounding himself with people like Ralph and Carter. And Caryn. Even if he wins this, I hope we all realize how horribly unexciting of a winner he is.
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:37:12 am

Debborah, are you ready to go?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Debb » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:56:42 am

Sorry, I had just logged on and was reading through their responses.
Debb

Postby Jolanda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58:44 am

Could you get a Sucks admin to see the IP address and match it up or something? Or are they all useless (idk much about sucks these days I've pretty much gone to just lurking every now and then there)
Jolanda

Postby Jolanda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58:55 am

wrong thread whoops
Jolanda

Previous

Return to Ponderosa