Welcome, Chad!

Re: Welcome, Chad!

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:38:01 am

Hi Sarah. Sucks how you left. :(
Chad

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:39:33 am

I'm over it. Just... why go to rocks for Ralph? I stuck because I figured someone would give in.
Sarah

Postby Jolanda » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43:10 am

Chad wrote:Oh and no. Cochran, Ralph, and I had a F3 since Day 1. That was all I was ever working towards.

Cochran and I are really good friends. I'm not sure how much anyone else really knows that. And Ralph is connected to Cochran and just..... there.

It's ok me, Mia, and Ken al had a F3 since day 1 so we were both playing pretty similar games it seems icon_lol

But if I had tried to get out one of the three of you last night, do you think Debb/Carter would have gone along with it?
Jolanda

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:44:21 am

It's okay. Debb/Carter/I had a final 3 too but I don't think it was as tight as yalls... Clearly.
Sarah

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:45:56 am

Jolanda wrote:
Chad wrote:Oh and no. Cochran, Ralph, and I had a F3 since Day 1. That was all I was ever working towards.

Cochran and I are really good friends. I'm not sure how much anyone else really knows that. And Ralph is connected to Cochran and just..... there.

It's ok me, Mia, and Ken al had a F3 since day 1 so we were both playing pretty similar games it seems icon_lol

But if I had tried to get out one of the three of you last night, do you think Debb/Carter would have gone along with it?

Not last night, no. They would have been jumping from the bottom of one five-some to another. That made no sense for them to do. I wasn't even worried last night.

Tonight was the night. But I was banking on the fact that Debb and Carter hated Mia so much they wouldn't do anything. But then Mia won immunity. I'm not sure if they would have done the same thing if Mia wasn't immune.
Chad

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:46:52 am

Jolanda wrote:It's ok me, Mia, and Ken al had a F3 since day 1 so we were both playing pretty similar games it seems icon_lol

Oh and yea... No shit, Jo. icon_lol But we were supposed to keep you together or we are morons.
Chad

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:48:53 am

I really don't understand how people can form bonds on day 1 and just let them decide their path for the entire game. That's like alien to me. It's me first then everyone else second which I think some of you might have caught onto with my obsession with the word I in PMs.
Sarah

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:49:36 am

This is open ID, Sarah. The bond was formed a long time ago. ;)
Chad

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56:50 am

Sarah wrote:I'm over it. Just... why go to rocks for Ralph? I stuck because I figured someone would give in.

Why go to rocks for Mia would couldn't care less about you? If Ralph left my numbers were gone on a number of levels and I was toast.
Chad

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:56:54 am

Chad wrote:This is open ID, Sarah. The bond was formed a long time ago. ;)

I never saw the game as my friends and me vs. everyone else. Like, all of the people I was working with were strangers to me so I clearly didn't have that same thing as you guys. I just think this game changes and being unwilling to jump ship when the game calls for it is going to be your downfall. Which, I'm sorry, is true for everyone in the game. I hated the fact that it got turned into Jets vs. Sharks. This isn't west side story.
Sarah

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:57:53 am

Chad wrote:
Sarah wrote:I'm over it. Just... why go to rocks for Ralph? I stuck because I figured someone would give in.

Why go to rocks for Mia would couldn't care less about you? If Ralph left my numbers were gone on a number of levels and I was toast.

I had already gone too far to turn back then. I'm a committed bitch.
Sarah

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:01:30 am

I wrote in my confessional yesterday that I would never betray Cochran. And if it cost me the game, then so be it. But I wasn't willing to betray him, being open ID and knowing who he was. Our "friendship" was more important to me than winning and online game and I would have felt like a total scumbag if I screwed him over.

Now I'm not sure the same is true for him and I had a feeling he may try to cut me at F4 or something. He swore he wouldn't. But that was just how I felt. I'm usually fairly ruthless, but knowing who is behind the avatars makes it hard to just fuck someone over and go yay I'm so awesome I just hurt my friend.
Chad

Postby Sarah » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:09:31 am

... Girl what the fuck? Please reread what you just said. This is a game. It's just a game. Every single one of us is going to leave here knowing it's a game and brush our shoulders off. Do not worry about hurting your friend. Cochran is a big boy, he'll get over it.

Sure your friendship is more important than this game but this game isn't going to break a friendship. God no! Play to win because God knows Cochran is.
Sarah

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13:11 am

I'm actually of the same mindset as Chad with that so I understand :)
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:16:11 am

The game isn't that important to me. *shrug*

I mean obviously I was playing to win and god I HOPE I could beat him at the end. icon_lol But there's no reason to screw someone you care about over in some silly game. I also know how important these things are to him and how much he puts into them. He literally thinks about this shit for hours on end and plans and plots and schemes and comes up with all these crazy ideas. How could I willfully rip that away from him knowing it was him behind the rep? I mean if this was really Survivor for $1 million or something, Cochran could go fuck himself. But I'll survive getting 7th place AGAIN. icon_lol It's not worth it to hurt someone I care about. And he would be hurt if I betrayed him like that. I guess I have more important things on my mind right now than my placement in an online game. icon_lol

This is the new softer Chad. Although I did stab Jolanda in the eye last night. icon_sad
Chad

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:22:30 am

Caryn I see you reading this. You and I WILL talk after this is over. icon_lol
Chad

Postby Jolanda » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:45:35 am

At least I didn't get stabbed in the back because I knew it was coming icon_ha
Jolanda

Postby Frank the Tank » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25:10 pm

Chad is an angel. icon_yes
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40:08 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:Chad is an angel. icon_yes

icon_wub icon_wub
Chad

Postby Lisa » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48:51 pm

That's a lasting thing from Funhouse Right?
Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa