Welcome, Chad!

Re: Welcome, Chad!

Postby Lisa » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49:48 pm

Chad wrote:Oh and no. Cochran, Ralph, and I had a F3 since Day 1. That was all I was ever working towards.

Cochran and I are really good friends. I'm not sure how much anyone else really knows that. And Ralph is connected to Cochran and just..... there.

That's a lasting thing from Funhouse Right?
Lisa

Postby Chad » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:56:39 pm

Cochran and I have had a few recent experiences outside of Stranded where we were very close allies. And he's one of the few people I actually speak to outside of these games.

I know he can be annoying as fuck and a lot of people don't like him - in games at least - but that's what endears him even more to me. We work really well together - sort of. icon_lol I'm like the yin to his yang. Or something.

Even though a big reason why I left last night is probably because the dumbass blurted out that he had the idol at TC the other night. icon_lol
Chad

Postby Katie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:17:15 pm

Chad wrote:Caryn I see you reading this. You and I WILL talk after this is over. icon_lol

What's there to talk about? Y'all told me she got busted playing all sides so if that's the truth surely she'd understand that she got caught playing too hard and it busted her. Unless that's not actually what happened??
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03:03 am

That is what happened. But based on her post the other day in the Memoirs from the Loser's Lodge, apparently she isn't aware of what she did wrong.

I never fucking lied to you once, Katie. Jesus.
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26:55 am

Chad wrote:
Jolanda wrote:
Chad wrote:I actually didn't push for you to go to the others. I let Cochran do it because I felt horrible about it. But the two of us talked and agreed it was the right move. And the other big reason was Mia was being a nice little mole for me and telling me everything that Ralph, Carter, and Debb were saying to her so I could keep tabs on them. Until we got in our huge fight today. icon_lol So it was better to keep Mia one more round so if Debb and Carter were going to pull something, she'd probably tell me. Until I got in a fight with her that is. I probably should have kept my mouth shut and played nice but she was pissing me the fuck off this morning.

Haha I was spilling EVERYTHING to you Chad. I knew I was being used and wouldn't make the end, but I was also 100% willing to put all my eggs in your basket and go as far as you took me, simply out of friendship and respect. After I knew the Ken and Jolanda ship was sinking, I wanted to keep my ties with that until it was gone, but still stay close to you.

But literally every round was you saying "I don't know what's happening yet, but I will when I do." and you always did, but it was just like... 15 minutes before tribal every time. So I got pissed that you never really called the shots on your own. I'm really sorry, but I can't change the fact that that's what I really respect in a player. Not saying you didn't do it (I said plenty of that in the game but again, I was reduced to spewing whatever bullshit i could think of to stay alive, sooo) but it just looked that way with you keeping me at an arms distance.

The funny thing? Debb came to Ken and I very early about pulling that move, and we didn't want to with them, we wanted to keep working with you and Cochran and take them down, but you guys refused, so we took what was offered to us. Same thing with Debb last night. We wanted to vote for Ralph.
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28:13 am

90% of what I said was me hamming up by the time you left. We just didn't want that idol, and I wanted to have fun with it. Hopefully you aren't too mad. I knew you were playing a great game, I would literally expect nothing less of you. But I swear to god, I'm NOT fighting with you like we did in Costa Rica. icon_laughing

And ngl, it DID feel good getting you like that. I got such a high from that lol.
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:30:31 am

I'm actually really glad to hear you were being an obnoxious cunt on purpose. It worked. You definitely got me flustered and I took my eye off the ball that last round. icon_lol

What I REALLY wanted to do was use you that last round to find out what they were up to so Cochran could play his idol correctly at F7 but then he vomited to everyone that he had it and we got in that fight so the whole thing went to shit. icon_lol
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:36:08 am

Chad wrote:I'm actually really glad to hear you were being an obnoxious cunt on purpose. It worked. You definitely got me flustered and I took my eye off the ball that last round. icon_lol

What I REALLY wanted to do was use you that last round to find out what they were up to so Cochran could play his idol correctly at F7 but then he vomited to everyone that he had it and we got in that fight so the whole thing went to shit. icon_lol

I mean, I got REALLY good at going for the jugular on all my messages. And TC posts. No holding back for me, and it bought me a TON of extra rounds. I know you think that my "inactive spell" discounts that I didn't care about this game, but I do, A LOT. I was here every waking minute of free time I had to devote to it. It just wasn't as much on that Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Also, I was literally traveling through Vermont and upstate New York for a lot of this. I was behing the wheel a lot and couldn't message, but I think that was after we had merged?

And yeah obviously I had no clue about the idol until Debb came to me with the plan, but the only way I was going to keep working along with you and Cochran was if it kept me in the game first, and then, if I could, keep my allies there as well. Ask Cochran about the Jolanda stuff at tribal, but it's partly my fault she left. I ran to him that round with a desperate plea for help and kind of sold out Jolanda as wheelin' and dealin' both sides. Granted I was too, but I tried to sell myself as not.
Mia

Previous

Return to Ponderosa