FTC Commentary

Re: FTC Commentary

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41:51 am

Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:
Sarah wrote:I'm changing my speech to more easily guide the other two to victory. I think I can lead them to more compelling arguments to why they should win.

So you are trying to force them to answer questions in a way that you could actually sleep by voting for either one of them? icon_lol

We're here to help them help us make a decision.

It sounds like you don't want to vote for Cochran because you are bitter for some reason and are looking for reasons to justify not doing it.

Right. Cochran votes me off. I forgot about that. icon_rolleyes

That's the game. He did what was right for him and beat you fair and square. You can choose to acknowledge that or not but you have just clearly identified the person who outplayed you even though it takes more than one vote at any Tribal to send someone home. Well, except for mine of course. That only took one. Well, nine after that one, but just the one at first.
Katie

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41:52 am

Also, Chad, I gave everyone the ammo to either shoot themselves in the foot or the other two, Even Cochran.
Sarah

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:42:29 am

I think I stumped Carter?
Katie

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:42:40 am

Katie wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:
Sarah wrote:I'm changing my speech to more easily guide the other two to victory. I think I can lead them to more compelling arguments to why they should win.

So you are trying to force them to answer questions in a way that you could actually sleep by voting for either one of them? icon_lol

We're here to help them help us make a decision.

It sounds like you don't want to vote for Cochran because you are bitter for some reason and are looking for reasons to justify not doing it.

Right. Cochran votes me off. I forgot about that. icon_rolleyes

That's the game. He did what was right for him and beat you fair and square. You can choose to acknowledge that or not but you have just clearly identified the person who outplayed you even though it takes more than one vote at any Tribal to send someone home. Well, except for mine of course. That only took one. Well, nine after that one, but just the one at first.

... You realize I was being sarcastic right?
Sarah

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:42:49 am

Anyone trying to tell anyone HOW to vote here can fuck off, seriously. We can choose however we want to vote.

That being said, if you want others to vote your way, there's nothing wrong with explaining WHY you're voting a certain way, which looks like exactly what Sarah is doing. So please kindly hop off her dick.
Mia

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44:29 am

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I was commenting on another comment. Unlike the various VFTW movements I've seen here by a couple of bitter people.
Chad

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44:46 am

Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:There was a point in the game where I suggested a Final 3 of me, Cochran, and Debb to Cochran and he said no. Just shows to me that he's a pussy.

I'd rather say I beat Cochran and Debb than say that I beat Carter and Ralph. Like, that wouldn't even feel like a win to me.

But you would have had a shot at winning in that Final 3 and Debb would have gotten votes as well so how is him saying no to that a pussy move? If anything it is the exact opposite because a pussy would have gone along with it and blindisided you anyway, so he had the balls to say "no" up front to you if anything.

Obviously, yeah, but we all know that me winning wasn't locked, especially with people like you on the jury. I would have never gotten Chad/Carter/you, probably not Ashley either (although I guess nobody is getting her vote?). I had Jolanda and Ken at best. Maybe Sarah.

To me, it just says to me that he's admitting that he's not a good enough player to win against me. It's very beta of him, and I don't have time for that. So I don't respect it.
Mia

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:45:14 am

Mia wrote:Anyone trying to tell anyone HOW to vote here can fuck off, seriously. We can choose however we want to vote.

That being said, if you want others to vote your way, there's nothing wrong with explaining WHY you're voting a certain way, which looks like exactly what Sarah is doing. So please kindly hop off her dick.

Oh yeah, sorry, we forgot again. You guys clearly swaying things one way is ok, but when we try to correct that or dare to voice a contradictory opinion we're going to get shut down. We're doing the exact same thing as you guys except on the other side of the coin so kindly get the fuck down from your soapbox.
Katie

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:45:48 am

Chad wrote:I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I was commenting on another comment. Unlike the various VFTW movements I've seen here by a couple of bitter people.

No, what I'm doing is helping them convince us they're not the worst.

Don't call me bitter when I'm clearly not. I don't respect anyone who needs two goats in an All-Stars game just to win.
Sarah

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:45:56 am

Chad wrote:You've been making snide remarks about Cochran the whole time. You even said he never talked to half of the jury which is an outright lie. I have no idea why you are bitter towards him. Which is why it doesn't make much sense.

Was this to me or Sarah?
Mia

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46:08 am

I don't like the goat strategy either, Mia. But it goes a little deeper than that. He wasn't completely there with Ralph because Ralph is a goat. They are like best friends.
Chad

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46:18 am

Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I was commenting on another comment. Unlike the various VFTW movements I've seen here by a couple of bitter people.

No, what I'm doing is helping them convince us they're not the worst.

Don't call me bitter when I'm clearly not. I don't respect anyone who needs two goats in an All-Stars game just to win.

icon_wub
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46:52 am

Forewarning: Not actually as bitter as my speech might seem lol
Jolanda

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47:08 am

Mia wrote:
Chad wrote:You've been making snide remarks about Cochran the whole time. You even said he never talked to half of the jury which is an outright lie. I have no idea why you are bitter towards him. Which is why it doesn't make much sense.

Was this to me or Sarah?

Sarah. She said something the other day that Cochran didn't even speak to half of the people on the jury.
Chad

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:47:55 am

Mia wrote:
Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:There was a point in the game where I suggested a Final 3 of me, Cochran, and Debb to Cochran and he said no. Just shows to me that he's a pussy.

I'd rather say I beat Cochran and Debb than say that I beat Carter and Ralph. Like, that wouldn't even feel like a win to me.

But you would have had a shot at winning in that Final 3 and Debb would have gotten votes as well so how is him saying no to that a pussy move? If anything it is the exact opposite because a pussy would have gone along with it and blindisided you anyway, so he had the balls to say "no" up front to you if anything.

Obviously, yeah, but we all know that me winning wasn't locked, especially with people like you on the jury. I would have never gotten Chad/Carter/you, probably not Ashley either (although I guess nobody is getting her vote?). I had Jolanda and Ken at best. Maybe Sarah.

To me, it just says to me that he's admitting that he's not a good enough player to win against me. It's very beta of him, and I don't have time for that. So I don't respect it.

But he didn't have to be good enough to win against you in the end because he was good enough to beat you before the end even arrived...?
Katie

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48:27 am

Chad wrote:I don't like the goat strategy either, Mia. But it goes a little deeper than that. He wasn't completely there with Ralph because Ralph is a goat. They are like best friends.

This is not true at all. If Ralph wasn't a goat, he wouldn't be there. Do you know what happened to Vytas?
Sarah

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48:39 am

Chad wrote:
Mia wrote:

Was this to me or Sarah?

Sarah. She said something the other day that Cochran didn't even speak to half of the people on the jury.

Oh gotcha. I mean he spoke to me, even when I was ripping him a new asshole in every PM, so idk.

Carter didn't really speak to anyone, though. I messaged him once a round and almost never got a response.
Mia

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:49:23 am

Debb and Carter flipped to vote of Vytas with Ashley and Lisa. I don't understand the question or how it is relevant here?
Chad

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:49:42 am

Ralph putting the wrong person in the alliance... oops
Katie

Postby Lisa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:50:19 am

Chad wrote:Debb and Carter flipped to vote of Vytas with Ashley and Lisa. I don't understand the question or how it is relevant here?

I'm not really getting the question either. That's pretty much exactly what had happened there.
Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa