Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Welcome, Ken!

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:08:36 am

KWEEN!
Mia

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:09:29 am

I felt so ineffective for a large portion of this game, lol. But at least I started picking up steam near the end there. Definitely not as hot of a firecracker as Mia was. In this relationship she will always be seen as the more fiesty one, but we were right there together getting srappy and trying to stay one step ahead of the game. I am excited to be on a Stranded jury for the first time ever icon_wub
Ken

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:12:25 am

Ken <3
Debb

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20:10 am

No hate for Ken. But jumping out in front of a bus is probably better than being dragged slowly behind the bus forever and THEN it going over you...
Katie

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20:20 am

Ken i missed you <3
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:21:35 am

Katie wrote:No hate for Ken. But jumping out in front of a bus is probably better than being dragged slowly behind the bus forever and THEN it going over you...

Hands OFF Ken!

Ken/Jo/Mia i.e. the "Ménage à trois" formed 2 minutes into this game icon_wub
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:22:56 am

Mia wrote:
Katie wrote:No hate for Ken. But jumping out in front of a bus is probably better than being dragged slowly behind the bus forever and THEN it going over you...

Hands OFF Ken!

Mia's Harem/Ménage à trois/Jo's Hos/KWEENS for life icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub
Jolanda

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:23:21 am

Aside from the Nepal people Ken is the only person I knew from outside the game. If only we had started off on the same team we probably could have worked quite efficiently together. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Debb

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25:11 am

Jolanda wrote:
Mia wrote:

Hands OFF Ken!

This is literally my favourite trio ever icon_wub
Ken

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26:53 am

Debb wrote:Aside from the Nepal people Ken is the only person I knew from outside the game. If only we had started off on the same team we probably could have worked quite efficiently together. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I felt very guilty about voting you out just one round after you helped save Mia. But I was really caught in a very weird position. I wanted to work with you, but I also had to keep Mia safe. It was the one vote I genuinely felt scummy for casting, but I kinda had to icon_cry
Ken

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:27:31 am

Jolanda wrote:
Mia wrote:

Hands OFF Ken!

We became "Ken + Mia: Stranded Slutz" after you left! And something else, too. I forget. But it changed every round after you were gone.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:28:37 am

Ken wrote:
Debb wrote:Aside from the Nepal people Ken is the only person I knew from outside the game. If only we had started off on the same team we probably could have worked quite efficiently together. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I felt very guilty about voting you out just one round after you helped save Mia. But I was really caught in a very weird position. I wanted to work with you, but I also had to keep Mia safe. It was the one vote I genuinely felt scummy for casting, but I kinda had to icon_cry

I know you did. And I don't hold it against you at all.
Debb

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:29:00 am

Mia wrote:
Jolanda wrote:
Mia wrote:

Hands OFF Ken!

We became "Ken + Mia: Stranded Slutz" after you left! And something else, too. I forget. But it changed every round after you were gone.

Did you two ever have an individual chain when I was in the game cuz I never had one with either of you beside the time we were apart and the time Mia messaged me and never responded after that...
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:30:09 am

Jolanda wrote:
Mia wrote:
Jolanda wrote:
Mia wrote:

Hands OFF Ken!

Did you two ever have an individual chain when I was in the game cuz I never had one with either of you beside the time we were apart and the time Mia messaged me and never responded after that...

I didn't. I did that because I was a little paranoid that you two might have individual chains as well, but I couldn't keep it up and it felt like you guys were shocked lol, so I dropped it.

We clearly didn't need an individual chain. That PM chain was going from round fucking 1. so amazing. icon_wub
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:31:20 am

Okay good I didn't want to feel left out icon_lol

I don't think I've ever played in a game with only talking to people through group messages for 90% of our time together alol
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:32:06 am

Jolanda wrote:Okay good I didn't want to feel left out icon_lol

I don't think I've ever played in a game with only talking to people through group messages for 90% of our time together alol

Same here haha. That's why it felt so weird at first... but it was nice to kill two birds with one stone and have people I knew were being 100% legit with me the entire time. That's so fucking rare.
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:32:57 am

Omg btw it was so.hot. when the three of us were all fighting together in my boot tribal. I didn't even care if I knew I was fucked and I knew we were all totally outing ourselves, we were at fucking WAR and I loved it.
Jolanda

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:46:13 am

Yeah I did not really care if we had individual chains or not. I was basically going to tell you guys the same stuff anyways. You were my ideal F3 because I loved you both and had so much fun with you in this game.

The Ken and JoJo story arc is so amazing tbh.

Also, the other night when Chad left, I was cackling like a hag irl and almost choked on my own hair when I accidentally inhaled it from laughing too much icon_lol. So many memories with both of you. Thanks for making this game so much fun. Being sitting ducks can really make you feel discouraged in a game, but I always felt like you both made a situation that seemed hopeless so much more bearable.
Ken

Return to Ponderosa