Welcome, Ashley!

Re: Welcome, Ashley!

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18:17 am

Katie wrote:Also, I love how you played the cheater low-blow in the same thread where Ashley outright admitted nearly everyone left in the game are talking over Skype. Yeah, I'm the cheater for sending an ill-thought out PM IN THE GAME when I could have just cut corners and contacted people over Skype...

Yeah, fat lot of good your "playing the game" and "full picture" did you when you literally went out right after me. So superior.

Oh right, I forgot that I got voted out in a blindside. Wow, I can't believe I got 10 votes out of 9 that weren't mine!
Sarah

Postby Ashley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18:29 am

Oh my god new fight posts while I was writing.... *backs away don't involve me pls*
Ashley

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:19:47 am

Ashley wrote:Sarah I am South of 25, tyvm. I'm also not being a sore loser? All I wrote in here is what is written in my confessionals, you can go read them after the game if you like. My opinion of people didn't suddenly change because I got voted out. And I'll tell you what I told Teresa when she tried to have a go at me in my confessional as well - everyone in ORGs knows what kind of player I am and weirdly enough as much as they bitch about me most hosts tend to like the fact I get so invested - sticking your beak in to make a comment on something everyone already is familiar with is a pointless exercise. If it makes you feel edgy and cool, go for it - but it's not something that's going to change how I play.

This weird fight in here though?... ok. icon_rolleyes If Poody was still against Katie about the incident in Portugal she wouldn't be in All Stars at all, and that's kind of all that needs to be said. Bringing it up as a dig in light of that is kind of stupid.

But were you invested in this game? Didn't you just blatantly admit you weren't?
Sarah

Postby Ashley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21:34 am

I was invested so far as I was playing with Ted and then Lisa. After that, not so much and it probably showed. That doesn't stop me having opinions on other players though, and those are what I gave.
Ashley

Postby Katie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:22:50 am

icon_wub icon_wub
Katie

Postby Yul Kwon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40:26 am

Hm.
Yul Kwon
Host

Postby Teresa Cooper » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:22:51 am

Bitching and crying that you want to quit is annoying. Since we all should have lives outside of ORGs. I wasn't even being rude with what I posted it was tough love and you being you, took it and ran with it with all your theatrics. And that was a while ago. Talk about someone holding onto their past <3

But w/e I'm still amazing and the rest of the co-hosts are too. So don't drag my name through shit unless you want to get torn apart outside of this.
Teresa Cooper
Host

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:37:49 am

Teresa icon_wub
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Teresa Cooper » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:39:32 am

Steph icon_wub
Teresa Cooper
Host

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:47:26 am

I honesty don't know what this argument is even about lol
Jolanda

Postby Teresa Cooper » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:53:53 am

It's about how awesome you were.
Teresa Cooper
Host

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:48:55 am

I should have never started skype with you, girl. I don't remember if it was you or me, but after that it was like a slippery slope I couldn't get out of. I should have just not logged in, but I like chatting with poody during the rounds so I did. But it was like, you'd ask me stuff and I felt like if I didn't answer you, you'd take it as a no, and get paranoid, so yeah.

That round I don't know why I lied, but I did. I WAS looking for the idol the whole entire time and would have played it on you in a heartbeat, but since PMs were off I couldn't exactly tell you why I was voting for Carter, because I didn't want Ken to go. So you asked if I would do it, and I just figured I'd give you an answer so you wouldn't get paranoid and freak out.

Definitely shouldn't have lied, and definitely shouldn't have been on skype in the first place. I was there with sarah a little too, but it was mostly light chit chat.

Anyways, I meant what I said- it was great to be friends again in this, so I hope that continues. I'll ALWAYS owe you for first saving my ass against lisa, and then going to rocks with me, so I'm sorry that a lie about something I couldn't change made you want to take that back. But seriously, I owe you big time, so cash in on that whenever you want.
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:51:29 am

Also, looking in my confessionals it's going to seem like I was against you pre-merge, and I guess I kind of was? But I was actually just against the Sixsome alliance. I feltl ike I was stuck between you/Ted/Lisa, when I wanted to play primarily with Ken/Jolanda, and it was like Jolanda wans't included a ton, so I tried to set things up so Ted would fall because I felt like I couldn't connect with him, and I felt like you were really MOR (which was ironic when we kept bashing on that style of play, because it was like... you to a tee at the time lol).

Anyways yeah, it's fine if you're mad at me but I appreciate what you did and I tried to be as genuine as I could while still playing for myself.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:08:45 am

Ashley I actually really really didn't want you to go. Nor did Carter. But Cochran and company were set on you going and I thought it was best to just go with the flow. In retrospect I should have fought harder for you to stay. I didn't want Jo to go the round after either, but it was the same deal.
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:13:27 am

Debb wrote:Ashley I actually really really didn't want you to go. Nor did Carter. But Cochran and company were set on you going and I thought it was best to just go with the flow. In retrospect I should have fought harder for you to stay. I didn't want Jo to go the round after either, but it was the same deal.

We were trying to cut off all your options, Debb. icon_whistling
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:14:22 am

I always tried to tell her that. icon_whistling
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:16:10 am

Chad wrote:
Debb wrote:Ashley I actually really really didn't want you to go. Nor did Carter. But Cochran and company were set on you going and I thought it was best to just go with the flow. In retrospect I should have fought harder for you to stay. I didn't want Jo to go the round after either, but it was the same deal.

We were trying to cut off all your options, Debb. icon_whistling

And so obviously too.
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:17:29 am

You kept agreeing though.... why not roll with it? icon_lol
Chad

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:18:31 am

I didn't want to piss you guys off and go out earlier than I did. I figured whoever was there at F7 regardless of who it was would have to make a move out of necessity.
Debb

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:20:26 am

Debb wrote:I didn't want to piss you guys off and go out earlier than I did. I figured whoever was there at F7 regardless of who it was would have to make a move out of necessity.

*I take a bow*
Mia

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa