Host

Re: Welcome, Mia!

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:59:16 am

icon_wub

SO CLOSE BUT SO FAR
Jolanda

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:00:42 am

Ugh girl you know how much I love you. <3 You were a star in this and I'm sad you just came up short. icon_cry
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:01:30 am

Chad, you're acting like me in Costa Rica lol. I'm going to do my best not to get into it with you.

Can we dispell this myth that I was inactive on Refuge? Wtf? Just read some of your comments Chad, and seriously, as someone who was there for ONE ROUND? lol. Although I really am I sorry I worked 8 to 5 with a 4 hour commute that week.
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:11:16 am

I was there for a week. And the fact that you think it was one round is proving my point.

This isn't a bitter jury thing. The whole time I was on the Refuge tribe my confessional was spent being disgusted by the inactivity of everyone and how little they gave a shit about the game, especially considering it was All Stars.

But I am not going to fight. The only reality is what goes on in your head anyway.
Chad

Postby Lisa » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14:20 am

RIP :'(
Lisa

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14:21 am

Chad wrote:I was there for a week. And the fact that you think it was one round is proving my point.

This isn't a bitter jury thing. The whole time I was on the Refuge tribe my confessional was spent being disgusted by the inactivity of everyone and how little they gave a shit about the game, especially considering it was All Stars.

But I am not going to fight. The only reality is what goes on in your head anyway.

As long as you're not referring to the period before you got there haha. And by one round I mean you were the last one there. I think you know that haha.

But again like I said, I' ma second semester senior, I had a double shift at an internship that week so that's where I was. I think I did alright to be around when I was anyways. And calling me inactive at the merge isn't even close to possible, so yeah.

And bitch I KNOW I was spouting bullshit left and right, but I had to do what I had to do to stay in the game, and that included trying to get people to go against their best interest. It worked for quite a few rounds, too.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:32:38 am

DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT IF YOU MADE A MOVE AGAINST ME, THERE WAS A LESS THAN 0% CHANCE CARTER WOULD KEEP YOU?

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU STUPID BITCH. AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS I'VE EVER SEEN PLAY ONE OF THESE THINGS. HOW YOU THOUGHT THROWING SHIT AT EVERYONE AND THEN PLAYING THE MARTYR SO BLATANTLY WAS A GOOD STRATEGY I WILL NEVER KNOW. YOU WERE ONLY DRAGGED ALONG BECAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A BIG CUNT EVERYONE KNEW THEY COULD ALWAYS VOTE YOU OFF LATER.
Debb

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:39:42 am

Debb wrote:DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT IF YOU MADE A MOVE AGAINST ME, THERE WAS A LESS THAN 0% CHANCE CARTER WOULD KEEP YOU?

YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU STUPID BITCH. AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS I'VE EVER SEEN PLAY ONE OF THESE THINGS. HOW YOU THOUGHT THROWING SHIT AT EVERYONE AND THEN PLAYING THE MARTYR SO BLATANTLY WAS A GOOD STRATEGY I WILL NEVER KNOW. YOU WERE ONLY DRAGGED ALONG BECAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A BIG CUNT EVERYONE KNEW THEY COULD ALWAYS VOTE YOU OFF LATER.

haha

I mean you were voting me out, so what was I supposed to do, let that happen? Obviously I knew I was fucked F5 without immunity, but the other option was going home, so I took it. Like I said, I ran to you asking to vote out Ralph, and if you would have done it, I guess you still would have been idol'd out, but you told me I was done for so I ran elsewhere. Everyone kept doing that and I don't get why icon_lol

And yeah, that was kind of my whole gameplan. I came into this being friends with like, 2/3 of the cast, and the rest I was either enemies with or didn't know, so once the merge hit I didn't exactly have a lot of ways to make myself needed to stick around.

It's good to see that you wouldn't have gotten any votes from this jury, though. I think I could have pulled 2 or 3.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44:35 am

That was my one mean post. I just had to do it since you were so awful in the game. I really don't feel like being enemies with anyone. But I just had to say it.

I would have gotten Katie (I think) and Carter if he was here. It really depends on who I was up against and how well I was able to articulate my game plan. And yes, I had a gameplan. A lot of people here are bitter against me and say they would never vote for me, but I have been in and hosted enough games (15 of them) to know that that doesn't always hold up in the end. I would definitely have had a shot.
Debb

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:55:15 am

Debb wrote:That was my one mean post. I just had to do it since you were so awful in the game. I really don't feel like being enemies with anyone. But I just had to say it.

I would have gotten Katie (I think) and Carter if he was here. It really depends on who I was up against and how well I was able to articulate my game plan. And yes, I had a gameplan. A lot of people here are bitter against me and say they would never vote for me, but I have been in and hosted enough games (15 of them) to know that that doesn't always hold up in the end. I would definitely have had a shot.

Yeah I think you would have, especially with the right combo. I've also hosted enough to know that's not true haha. And I try not to do bitter either. I know I harped on you a lot about making that move, and it really WOULDN'T have been good for you, you're right. You just picked the time it was definitely worst lol. But I'm not complaining. icon_wub

AND, for what it's worth, what I REALLY wanted was a final three of you, me, and Cochran. I should have just floated it to you, but Cochran shut it down pretty quick. It would have been epic. At the Final 6, we were really the only 3 with a real shot at the win, and I think Cochran had the best shot always. I just hated to think that 2 of the three of us would end up on the jury. It's so pathetic.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59:37 am

With the move on Chad - it was the perfect time in my mind. I was banking on the game being so against you at F6 that it would be a no-brainer you'd go. Then I'd work on Ken at F5 and convince him he'd have a better shot at making the F3 (and maybe winning) with me and Carter as opposed to Cochran and Ralph.

In retrospect it clearly was a bad move on my behalf. Immediately followed by a bad move on yours and Ken's behalf. And look where we are. 1,2,3 voted off all in a row.
Debb

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:02:47 am

Debb wrote:With the move on Chad - it was the perfect time in my mind. I was banking on the game being so against you at F6 that it would be a no-brainer you'd go. Then I'd work on Ken at F5 and convince him he'd have a better shot at making the F3 (and maybe winning) with me and Carter as opposed to Cochran and Ralph.

In retrospect it clearly was a bad move on my behalf. Immediately followed by a bad move on yours and Ken's behalf. And look where we are. 1,2,3 voted off all in a row.

It was bad for anyone to make a move with me because I was running to both sides with EVERYTHING. I don't know how I got away with that, but I think a lot of it was that people just didn't want to believe me.

And Debb I don't get how you can harp on Ken and I doing that because we had no other option. You and Carter were voting for me no matter what, and when Cochran won immunity it was locked because Ralph had the idol. It was you or me going no matter what after that. And you being actively against me didn't help lol. So yeah it wasn't a great move but it was literally the only thing I could do to keep me in the game, aside from trying to get you guys to vote Ken, or you to vote Carter, and we all know neither of those would have happened.

BUT, if you had turned on Carter, you'd probably still be in because suddenly you're the swing vote.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:05:01 am

I didn't even consider voting for Carter. I just couldn't see anyone wanting to keep you even after I had flipped on Chad. And it was poor judgment on my behalf. Not that I didn't have a suspicion something was up.
Debb

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:07:19 am

Hey Mia icon_wub

At least we managed to hang on a little longer than we both expected to. Love you icon_wub
Ken

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:07:51 am

Debb wrote:I didn't even consider voting for Carter. I just couldn't see anyone wanting to keep you even after I had flipped on Chad. And it was poor judgment on my behalf. Not that I didn't have a suspicion something was up.

Would you have voted for Carter?

It got so exhausting to float ideas to you, lol. I don't know how I had the persistence to keep doing it. icon_lol

ALSO, were you the one that told Cochran immediately about my plan to vote for him? Or was that Chad? Because I only told you two and Lisa, and then Ken and Jolanda, who I doubt ratted me out.

I just fucking wish I would have voted for Cochran that night. Lisa was stupid and told me to just give up and vote for her. Such a bad call on her part. icon_rolleyes
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:08:21 am

Ken wrote:Hey Mia icon_wub

At least we managed to hang on a little longer than we both expected to. Love you icon_wub

Your message made me choke up icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

It was amazing being by your side. I'll never forget this icon_wub
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:11:39 am

Mia if you came to me and told me that Ralph and Cochran were voting for me, and if I wanted to save myself and vote Carter - I would have done it.

I don't remember what plan to vote Cochran you are talking about but I don't think I was the one who told him? It's so hard to keep track of everything you were saying in this game! lol
Debb

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:13:35 am

Debb wrote:Mia if you came to me and told me that Ralph and Cochran were voting for me, and if I wanted to save myself and vote Carter - I would have done it.

I don't remember what plan to vote Cochran you are talking about but I don't think I was the one who told him? It's so hard to keep track of everything you were saying in this game! lol

I should have done that, then. lol. But I still would need immunity no matter what at the Final 5. Or would I have? Would you have let me go Final 4 in that situation?

It was right at the merge haha. I guess that was a long time ago.
Mia

Postby Ken » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:15:05 am

The Cochran vote was something on the table the night Lisa played the idol. I was actually ready and willing to do that.
Ken

Next

Return to Ponderosa