Welcome, Jo!

Re: Welcome, Jo!

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:06:25 am

Preach, Debb. We were all fucking idiots for not turning on each other in favor of an admitted 3 person alliance that was tighter than we were.

Also I never got a response on that Skype during TC thing, especially considering Cochran got a timeout for what I understand to be extremely vague references to another game which Mia ratted him out for. During Cochran's time out, I could have contacted him outside this forum to talk, but I thought that since this was All Stars we would all be behaving professionally here.
Chad

Postby Lisa » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:58:32 am

Debb wrote:So much bitterness from Jo and Lisa. Tell me how exactly flipping on my close allies to be the bottom rung of a group of 6 or 7 people who clearly didn't trust me would have been good for my game? I would have been out long before the F6. I can abso-fucking-lutely guarantee you that.

Wait what? I'm not at all bitter, I'm just disappointed no one gave me a chance. it just happens sometimes and stuff,I totally get it icon_smile
Lisa

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:00:22 am

I really disliked that Mia kept IMing me on skype because we NEVER did that in Legends.
Sarah

Postby Brenda Lowe » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:12:37 am

There should not be any Skyping going on :/ Everything should go through the board for keeping records sake if nothing else. Never mind the limitations like seperate camps or no PMs during TC. But we're also kinda powerless to stop it apart from asking people not to.
Brenda Lowe
Host

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18:04 am

I just find it something, perhaps irony, that Mia is the one that kept going to Jeff complaining about Cochran when she was clearly doing something that is obviously not OK. Especially considering all the tie votes that were going on. Jeff turns off PMs for a reason and she knows better than that.
Chad

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:34:51 am

Debb <3
Katie

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:52:16 am

Debb wrote:So much bitterness from Jo and Lisa. Tell me how exactly flipping on my close allies to be the bottom rung of a group of 6 or 7 people who clearly didn't trust me would have been good for my game? I would have been out long before the F6. I can abso-fucking-lutely guarantee you that.

At least I had a plan going into the F7. And if Cochran and Ralph didn't make such a questionable move keeping Mia in the game at the final 5 I would still be there. I thought I did just fine here, considering I don't know jack shit about Stranded and I don't spend my time cheating and talking to other players outside the game on Skype.

You're right. I shoulda just said to everyone "you know what, vote me out!" When I was about to leave. Good thinking.
Jolanda

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:59:46 am

Jolanda wrote:

At least I had a plan going into the F7. And if Cochran and Ralph didn't make such a questionable move keeping Mia in the game at the final 5 I would still be there. I thought I did just fine here, considering I don't know jack shit about Stranded and I don't spend my time cheating and talking to other players outside the game on Skype.

You're right. I shoulda just said to everyone "you know what, vote me out!" When I was about to leave. Good thinking.

I basically screamed it for three rounds. It's not the most strategic way of going about the game Jo....
Katie

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:00:54 am

You did last three rounds doing it so maybe if I said for people to just vote me out every round I'd make it to the final 5. Damn gotta take a page from your book icon_wub
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:19:52 am

Jolanda wrote:After all day of being told it was Mia, and subtly trying to push the "sides" against each other in that alliance, everyone told me "this will happen next time and you will be instrumental in it"

And then about 10 minutes before I was told that i was going to go so I fought my ass off from that moment until I got booted, as you saw.

Debb and Carter suck though, the one thing they ever did was flip to vote out Vytas, and since then they've just been waiting for get eliminated alol. I'm not voting for either of them even if Ralph is in the end with them.

This might have been my fault, but I'm not positive. I made a plea to Cochran that letting me go was dumb because if I stay, I'd GUARANTEE (damn, I used that line a LOT lol) that I swing his way, when you and ken might not. And then before I knew it, you were gone before I could try to get him to act on Debb/Carter first. It sucked. icon_cry

I even wrote your name down for a minute, and then just... couldn't. I felt so shitty. icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:21:39 am

Yeah I was pretty much planning on playing the middle up until the end so it's alright girl it was probably the best move for everyone
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:23:12 am

Jolanda wrote:Yeah I was pretty much planning on playing the middle up until the end so it's alright girl it was probably the best move for everyone

I mean we all were, you just didn't hide it as good as I did lol.

I loved working with you so much <3
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:23:37 am

It wasn't your fault Mia. Cochran and I were talking about it being the right move for a number of reasons and he went to Carter to ask who we should vote off and Carter said you or Ken. He didn't even bring up Jolanda's name. That was the nail in Jolanda's coffin. And then man he fought like hell up until the last minute too and we wouldn't let him get his way. We were like, Ralph pre-voted, Carter. It's done.
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25:03 am

I feel a little better now then. Ugh.
Mia

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25:14 am

Yup. I didn't want Jo to go either but I knew I was getting votes and had to go with the sure thing.
Debb

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26:10 am

So basically Mia screwed me over icon_cry
Jolanda

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26:28 am

If so everyone should THANK her cuz i would have killed in FTC and u all know it.
Jolanda

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:27:50 am

Also if everyone else was going to vote Mia I was just gonna hop along with it *peace hand emoji*
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:28:02 am

Jolanda wrote:If so everyone should THANK her cuz i would have killed in FTC and u all know it.

we know it icon_cool
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:29:02 am

I played with TINA from last season in a different series... it was open ID as well. WIthout talking about it too much, but since I'm out idgaf, she basically based the ENTIRE game off of everyone NOT working with me because I'm such a "dangerous person to ally with" lol. Might be true after this game lol.
Mia

Previous

Return to Ponderosa