Debb Eaton explained

Debb Eaton explained

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:47:47 am

No I'm not into incest and tampons and fucking dead people and all that stuff.

I don't know how many people here post at Survivor Sucks, but back in '06 I discovered the site. One of the first threads I found was "Debb Eaton's Poetry Thread With More Anal Beads." In it, there was a person posing as Debb Eaton and posting all this nasty, vile, and disgusting shit, I thought it was so hilarious and random. Like who even thinks about Debb from the Australian Outback? But with the incest stuff being true in real life it was fitting at the same time.

That thread and all the other Debb stuff at Sucks is what got me hooked on the site. Since then the Debb Eaton nic has been banned and hasn't resurfaced. But I actually befriended the person behind Debb, and we are still friends to this day.

I know we aren't supposed to talk about old games, but this was SO long ago - I know that there isn't a single person here who was in the game. It was 08 or 09 - I played in an Australian Outback game and was like OMG I MUST BE DEBB! I basically copied the schtick and went on to be a big, gross, disgusting star in the game. I won like 5 immunity challenges in a row post merge and got voted off at *cough cough* 6th place as the obvious threat to win the game.

Then I came back for All Stars a few seasons later and totally kicked everyone's ass and won the game unanimously.

4 or 5 years passed and I thought my Debb days were over. But when I was given a choice of any Australia character for Nepal. I just had to revive my most beloved character from the ashes. Turns out I was inactive the opening weekend and was almost voted out first. But I was able to recover my position somewhat (but never fully) in the game and make..... the final 6.

And then this game. We know what happened here.

I finished 6th my first time as Debb,

And then I won.

And then I finished 6th again.

I was hoping the pattern would hold true, but it didn't.

Fucking 6th again.

Three 6th places and 1 win for my beloved Debb Eaton.

No one probably cares, but I just want people to know the inspiration for the gross things I posted in this game and in the last one. And how I fucking hate 6th place and I seem to be cursed to never make it past this spot in Stranded games.
Debb

Re: Debb Eaton explained

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:52:20 am

I joined sucks during SOuth Pacific but heard plenty about the Debb stuff <3

Didn't realize you had played her in the past, that's so amazing!

Carter told me this might be your retirement game, too?
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:53:29 am

Also I have a problem with playing a 6th place game too lol. Cochran was rubbing it in my face and I got pissed so I ratted him out for talking about other games. Not my finest moment icon_lauging

So I was thrilled not to go last night. I've never come in 5th!
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54:16 am

For the record, the Debb Eaton he is referring to is our very own Evel Dave. His first game was in Stranded in Peru (season 3). He later returned for All-stars, Trinidad & Tobago, Rivals, and Legends.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:54:48 am

Yeah I actually got married a little over a year ago and we are going to be trying for kids soon. Plus I work full time and have to get up at 4 something each morning. This game was just so time consuming, I can't possibly imagine trying to juggle another one of these with all of that going on at the same time.
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:55:52 am

I knew you were inspired by the Debb Eaton with more anal beads thread so that's how I knew you were old school last season. I might have to ask you offline somewhere but I thought I knew who was behind the original Debb account and I thought they were still there. But I'm probably wrong based on what you are saying.
Chad

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:57:45 am

I know who is behind the Debb account and he is still there with a different nic.

It's not this Dave person Poody is talking about.
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58:57 am

Debb wrote:Yeah I actually got married a little over a year ago and we are going to be trying for kids soon. Plus I work full time and have to get up at 4 something each morning. This game was just so time consuming, I can't possibly imagine trying to juggle another one of these with all of that going on at the same time.

It can be done. icon_wink

Actually I think I'm done indefinitely after this too. I was hoping to maybe help out hosting or something this spring just to have something to follow but I'm not going to be in any position to be playing these things for at least another 8-9 months after this.
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:59:16 am

Jeff Probst wrote:For the record, the Debb Eaton he is referring to is our very own Evel Dave. His first game was in Stranded in Peru (season 3). He later returned for All-stars, Trinidad & Tobago, Rivals, and Legends.

If you want to call that returning lol

I played for Emcee once and it was... interesting. icon_wacko

Is he still around anywhere?
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:03:30 am

Chad wrote:
Debb wrote:Yeah I actually got married a little over a year ago and we are going to be trying for kids soon. Plus I work full time and have to get up at 4 something each morning. This game was just so time consuming, I can't possibly imagine trying to juggle another one of these with all of that going on at the same time.

Actually I think I'm done indefinitely after this too. I was hoping to maybe help out hosting or something this spring just to have something to follow but I'm not going to be in any position to be playing these things for at least another 8-9 months after this.

icon_wub

ngl I'm so excited for you
Jolanda

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:03:41 am

Dave is Emcee? I won one of his games, lol. And he won one of mine.

He is NOT Debb Eaton.
Debb

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:05:59 am

Debb wrote:Dave is Emcee? I won one of his games, lol. And he won one of mine.

He is NOT Debb Eaton.

I'm pretty sure he is, maybe it was a secret, idk, that guy was always creating ghostnics after he was banned.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:08:43 am

Teresa knows who I am talking about. Emcee and UD are not the same person.
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:08:58 am

I thought it was Ultradebbalicious and I think there have been various other incarnations and he's on Twitter too under a debb related name.
Chad

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09:27 am

If I am breaking any rules here just let me know. But I don't see how it effects anything with us voting for the F3.
Debb

Postby Debb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09:45 am

Chad wrote:I thought it was Ultradebbalicious and I think there have been various other incarnations and he's on Twitter too under a debb related name.

Bingo
Debb

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09:46 am

Jolanda wrote:
Chad wrote:

icon_wub

ngl I'm so excited for you

Thanks Jo. icon_smile
Chad

Postby Teresa Cooper » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09:53 am

You're talking about UD, right?
Teresa Cooper
Host

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:10:16 am

I played in an emcee mini during one night which is also the same day as a round in Stranded in Patagonia was being played. How fun.
Jolanda

Postby Teresa Cooper » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:10:26 am

Oh didn't read the rest of the page. AKA the psycho who is obsessed with me.
Teresa Cooper
Host

Next

Return to Ponderosa