Welcome, Ashley!

Re: Welcome, Ashley!

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00:12 pm

You're SO full of shit Mia. It actually makes me sick listening to you now. All you do is put yourself over others & you talk about how much you love this game yet you haven't the sense to treat anyone with a single shred of respect. You made yourself the centre of attention at every single opportunity, so much so that you seemed to forget this game wasn't just about you...

I was so looking forward to playing with you and using this game as a bonding experience and I'm so devastated that you couldn't drop this faux-sassy fierce persona and chose instead to just be the most obnoxious version of yourself I have ever shared company with. Don't sit there and try to pin your decisions on Ashley - be capable for the decisions you made in that scenario. It's so unfair of you to try to cast all of burden on that to someone else, seriously, calm the fuck down and gather some humility.
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:23:17 pm

Katie wrote:You're SO full of shit Mia. It actually makes me sick listening to you now. All you do is put yourself over others & you talk about how much you love this game yet you haven't the sense to treat anyone with a single shred of respect. You made yourself the centre of attention at every single opportunity, so much so that you seemed to forget this game wasn't just about you...

I was so looking forward to playing with you and using this game as a bonding experience and I'm so devastated that you couldn't drop this faux-sassy fierce persona and chose instead to just be the most obnoxious version of yourself I have ever shared company with. Don't sit there and try to pin your decisions on Ashley - be capable for the decisions you made in that scenario. It's so unfair of you to try to cast all of burden on that to someone else, seriously, calm the fuck down and gather some humility.

I'm admitting my fault here too, girl. I'm just explaining why I did it. Did I have to message her back? No, but I did. And I did it because it got to the point where if I stopped, she'd get paranoid. That's on me AND her because we BOTH were messaging. I don't think you're getting my point there. Just because you're not impressed with me doesn't mean I'm automatically wrong. I got warned just like the rest of the people that did it in this game. I'm also going to assume that I wasn't the only one doing it either, so don't just make this a crusade against me.

I think I've been nothing BUT respectful here on the jury, and I've explained why I acted like that in the game plenty: to get myself as far as I could, and potentially within IC winning distance of the end. All of that behavior ended the second I walked in here so cut the shit. If you don't know how to separate something that happens in a game with stuff that happens out of it, that's fine, but pin that on yourself, not me.

You've taking everything here WAY too personally. I'm sorry that I did everything I possibly could to keep myself alive in a game that I really enjoy, and I guess I'm even more sorry that it actually worked for a while? Loving this game and treating people with respect do NOT go hand in hand, either. I don't fucking understand the need to correlate those two. You not being able to "bond" with me is on you. That offer was always on the table and you decided to go crazy and shut it down.
Mia

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:08:29 pm

Mia wrote:Loving this game and treating people with respect do NOT go hand in hand, either. I don't fucking understand the need to correlate those two. You not being able to "bond" with me is on you. That offer was always on the table and you decided to go crazy and shut it down.

I don't want to go too into this because we obviously think very differently about this but I do believe that loving this game and treating people with respect absolutely go hand-in-hand. In fact, I would argue that anyone who says they love this game would know that it is 90% about showing people respect and treating them with decency, especially when they are at their lowest.

I've always been a massive fan of you, both personally and for your obvious contributions to the ORG world. I would never, ever use the affinity that I have for any particular game be my reason for actually hurting someone on an emotional level, especially if I had any inkling that I was somebody that this individual actually looked up to and respected. I hope you're happy with your placement and with the fact that you did everything you could to stay in the game a little longer - there were things you said and did that you did not need to in order to do well in this game and that's where my issue lies. Your pushing of the "crazy Katie" meme never let me get back on solid ground. You only spoke to me when you needed something (whether it be for Jolanda to go to Refuge or to vote Kristina out) and you let your "love of the game" allow you to act entitled to the point where you felt like you could completely disregard the way a person might have felt when you shunned them and ridiculed them beyond what was warranted.

There was never any "offer on the table" Mia, I wasn't "elite" enough for you and that became apparent very quickly. It's a shame though, because I honestly would have stuck to you like glue had you even given me the chance. Look at Ralph and Cochran. Look what two people can achieve when they have that unwavering trust in one another.... plus, to cap it all off, I'd be willing to bet they've had the most fun playing this game out of all of us because they played it with their friend. Someone they knew they could rely on to be there - they only needed one another and look how far that got them.
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:22:26 pm

Well, I guess there's a huge difference again. I separate everything from the game and from outside of the game. You clearly don't. It's reckless of me to assume that everyone else does too, but it's what I do. I came into this game as a huge threat with connections to 80% of the cast, so I was always going to have to play ruthless, and that's what I did.

I'm sorry the cheating comment and all the Crazy Katie stuff hurt you, but in my mind, that's just in came and in no way changes my opinion of you out of this game. Not trying to make an excuse here, but that's how I view it.

And please, you can't say that you weren't "elite" enough for me. Like I said, I had such a big target for being so connected that I was going to take any friendship and alliance from anyone I could. I needed it. I TRIED with you and I'm not sure what sort of communication breakdown happened, but you were playing the game just as much as I was. You had plans with Sarah already the minute you joined Refuge, and same with Chad the second he joined too. I tried to make those, but when we didn't get to talk as much, you clearly kept falling back on those, so don't say I didn't want to work with you or didn't try, because I did, even AFTER those last two rounds before the merge.

Your last paragraph is also just wrong. I got to play this game with Jolanda and Ken from minute one. We never separated, so yeah, maybe that was part of the reason you and I couldn't find a way to make things work. That tribe pick'em for Hiva Oa was set up so damn fast that even my head was spinning. But I had a fucking BLAST playing with those two. And look how far it got us. The two tightest trios in the game duked it out as far as they possibly could. Also Debb and Carter were there, too.

The entitled stuff is bullshit too. If I was entitled, I would have been spouting to Ralph that "I DESERVE the final 3 because I've been around Stranded longer!" So no. I didn't do that. Every round I stayed, I begged and pleaded for people to make moves with me against their better interest. I don't get how me WANTING to play comes off as entitled. Should I have just given up and accepted my fate at 10th or 11th place? No, I fought for it, and there should be nothing wrong with that.

We have completely different philosophies on what it means to play in one of these.
Mia

Postby Ashley » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:08:13 am

I don't know why I bothered logging in here, but Mia you are full of shit. You pushed this whole "We're going to rekindle our friendship, we both care too much about this" line to me at the start, I kept the messages, I can post them here and now if I needed to, and you immediately went after me and tried to set me up for a blindside. You were completely full of shit, and you seriously abused an out of game situation to get ahead so stop acting like it was separate because it wasn't.

If you feel like it, you can go ahead and read my pre-merge confessional during that round if you want and you can see exactly how it went down for me.

I stopped caring about this after Ted left, and so I tried to make sure Lisa survived and then she wasn't around her boot round and told me how busy she was and you started begging me to keep you alive on skype so I did it. The next round I forced a tie for you when I didn't have to and it ended my game entirely. The next round you didn't even have the decency to be honest when it was too late to change anything, you just kicked me aside like a stepping stone to get ahead. When I started this game the one thing I asked of Ted was that if he was going to vote me out to get ahead, to at least tell me so it wasn't going to be a surprise. I asked you a number of times to just be honest about your vote and you denied it every time until votes were read and it was time to bring out the excuses.

Now there's more to it outside of the game as to why I am no longer participating, but the least you could do is take your bullshit and put it in a different thread.
Ashley

Postby Ashley » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:25:50 am

I just read this whole place. eugh. I made the right choice. Idk why I bother with these anymore. Chad being exactly who he was post UG2 because all of the PMs were bullshit.

Thanks Poody, for posting incomplete skype logs as well, + not giving the context behind anything but I suppose that's just the more convenient thing for you.

Anyway, bye.
Ashley

Postby Katie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32:47 am

I stuck up for you.... You're welcome??
Katie

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:09:01 pm

Ashley wrote:I just read this whole place. eugh. I made the right choice. Idk why I bother with these anymore. Chad being exactly who he was post UG2 because all of the PMs were bullshit.

Thanks Poody, for posting incomplete skype logs as well, + not giving the context behind anything but I suppose that's just the more convenient thing for you.

Anyway, bye.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol As if there is a reason for me to ever not believe you are a vile disgusting black-hearted cunt. Good job on getting played by me, AGAIN.
Chad

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18:29 pm

Yawn.
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15:44 pm

Ew, ban it.
Mia

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:02:06 pm

lmao... Good luck finding anyone in ORGs who likes you now.
Sarah

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:28:18 pm

For the record. I posted the entire conversation from when she sent it to when i blocked her.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Chad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:40:29 pm

Did she at least vote?
Chad

Postby Mia » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:04:59 pm

Chad wrote:Did she at least vote?

If she did I'm not sure that she deserves the right to.
Mia

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:45:42 pm

no.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank the Tank » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:03:44 pm

This is so ridiculous icon_laughing
Frank the Tank
Host

Postby Lisa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:31:17 pm

Frank the Tank wrote:This is so ridiculous icon_laughing
Lisa

Postby Debb » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18:41 am

She voted for Carter. We should all follow suit.
Debb

Previous

Return to Ponderosa