Welcome, Jo!

Welcome, Jo!

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:39:11 am

You were amazing yet again!!
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Welcome, Jo!

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:39:38 am

Sorry guys I tried but those morons didn't want to do anything.

I'm never voting for Debb to win, not in like a million years alol

And thanks for the heartfelt message Jeff alol
Jolanda

Postby Jeff Varner » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40:01 am

Good game, Jolanda!
Jeff Varner
Host

Postby Ashley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40:14 am

Robbed. You were the only one left I was half-rooting for :( How did this happen? :(
Ashley

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:41:24 am

Gurl, I wanted you to win. Now I have no idea what to do. The best thing about this season would be a battle of Refuge vs. Nuku Hiva and it's been thrown to the worst possible outcome ever.
Sarah

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42:45 am

After all day of being told it was Mia, and subtly trying to push the "sides" against each other in that alliance, everyone told me "this will happen next time and you will be instrumental in it"

And then about 10 minutes before I was told that i was going to go so I fought my ass off from that moment until I got booted, as you saw.

Debb and Carter suck though, the one thing they ever did was flip to vote out Vytas, and since then they've just been waiting for get eliminated alol. I'm not voting for either of them even if Ralph is in the end with them.
Jolanda

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43:11 am

Sarah wrote:Gurl, I wanted you to win. Now I have no idea what to do. The best thing about this season would be a battle of Refuge vs. Nuku Hiva and it's been thrown to the worst possible outcome ever.

If you didn't go out in rocks and Carter did this game would have been SO MUCH DIFFERENT icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry
Jolanda

Postby Katie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44:13 am

We were behind you girl. Thanks for being so super sweet to me throughout the game, you were honestly one of my favourite new people I met in this. Sorry to see you here.
Katie

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:44:32 am

Jolanda wrote:
Sarah wrote:Gurl, I wanted you to win. Now I have no idea what to do. The best thing about this season would be a battle of Refuge vs. Nuku Hiva and it's been thrown to the worst possible outcome ever.

If you didn't go out in rocks and Carter did this game would have been SO MUCH DIFFERENT icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry

I know, it's all my fault for being self-righteous. I wouldn't have picked 7. icon_rolleyes
Sarah

Postby Ashley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45:44 am

Debb and Carter are weak, just letting themselves be carried to the end and thinking they've actually set themselves up. They're going to be in for a nasty surprise if and when Ken/Mia don't just ride their dicks this round to vote out one of Cochran's trio.

This feels like Portugal all over again :/ Where the winner will be someone completely lame who just happened to be sitting next to unbearable people. Jo this sucks so bad I wanted you to make it =[
Ashley

Postby Katie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:46:45 am

Jolanda wrote:After all day of being told it was Mia, and subtly trying to push the "sides" against each other in that alliance, everyone told me "this will happen next time and you will be instrumental in it"

And then about 10 minutes before I was told that i was going to go so I fought my ass off from that moment until I got booted, as you saw.

Debb and Carter suck though, the one thing they ever did was flip to vote out Vytas, and since then they've just been waiting for get eliminated alol. I'm not voting for either of them even if Ralph is in the end with them.

#votefortheworst

Seriously though, Debb was pretty helpful to me pre-Refuge and it sounds like she's gotten a little bit too settled into that foursome since they've not spent a single day apart since the start of this game.

There needed to be a shuffle or something to prevent that kind of pre-merge solidarity from forming because I don't think anything will match that. Chad is obviously along for the ride for now but banking on his ability to pull something out of his hat later on...
Katie

Postby Katie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:48:21 am

I got nothing from Carter all game. Not a single thing. I often forgot he was there tbh
Katie

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49:10 am

Katie wrote:We were behind you girl. Thanks for being so super sweet to me throughout the game, you were honestly one of my favourite new people I met in this. Sorry to see you here.

Katie you were batshit insane and I hated you for it, but at the same time I LOVED talking to you and I really wish that you didn't get voted out when you did. I'm not sure where you would have stood on all of this craziness, but I assume it was with me of course icon_wub
Jolanda

Postby Lisa » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49:13 am

Debb and Carter are just too scared to make moves at this point. There's literally no chance i'm voting for Debb, and there's a VERY small chance I'll be voting for carter. Actually though ,as sad as it is, I might just end up voting for Ralph if he makes it to the end because I really don't care about the remaining people left in the game, especially since Mia's totally leaving next round.
Lisa

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49:40 am

Katie wrote:I got nothing from Carter all game. Not a single thing. I often forgot he was there tbh

^^^^^

The ONLY person I would be alright with voting for in the end is Chad, he's playing a great game at the moment even if he did just fuck himself over this round.
Jolanda

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:51:39 am

Lisa wrote:Debb and Carter are just too scared to make moves at this point. There's literally no chance i'm voting for Debb, and there's a VERY small chance I'll be voting for carter. Actually though ,as sad as it is, I might just end up voting for Ralph if he makes it to the end because I really don't care about the remaining people left in the game, especially since Mia's totally leaving next round.

At least Ralph isn't being stupid and is latching on to people with actual power. He doesn't NEED to do anything at this point, he's setting himself up very well to make the end, and hell if he does I wouldn't be opposed to voting for him.
Jolanda

Postby Ashley » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:53:44 am

Have we really reached the point where Ralph is a viable jury threat? Lord.
Ashley

Postby Stephanie Valencia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54:06 am

Great game, girl! You were fab in this. <3 I thought of everyone in the minority, you had the best chance of sneaking to the end and a darkhorse to win. As you can see here, you had a lot of jury support.
Stephanie Valencia
Host

Postby Jolanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:55:53 am

Stephanie Valencia wrote:Great game, girl! You were fab in this. <3 I thought of everyone in the minority, you had the best chance of sneaking to the end and a darkhorse to win. As you can see here, you had a lot of jury support.

I REALLY thought I could have too,. but hopefully Ken and/or Mia can sneak in my place althouhg I can totally see them going next. Although I don't see them going out without a bang icon_wub
Jolanda

Postby Katie » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57:11 am

Jolanda wrote:
Katie wrote:We were behind you girl. Thanks for being so super sweet to me throughout the game, you were honestly one of my favourite new people I met in this. Sorry to see you here.

Katie you were batshit insane and I hated you for it, but at the same time I LOVED talking to you and I really wish that you didn't get voted out when you did. I'm not sure where you would have stood on all of this craziness, but I assume it was with me of course icon_wub

I was only insane for that brief pre-merge period, I assure you my sanity was, until Chad's arrival at Refuge, never in question. I detailed to Ash in a PM the kind of shit I was getting sent in one eight-hour period before a Tribal in PMs and I think it is safe to say it would have driven anyone to distraction when you've got three players who are all trying to work together but also undermining one another all coming to you and telling you that you can trust them icon_laughing

And yeah - I would have been hella-open to you had I stayed in the game as, like I said, you always treated me with respect so I would have wanted to help you more.

Even crazy people deserve respect.
Katie

Next

Return to Ponderosa