Welcome, Katie!

Welcome, Katie!

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:58:42 am

Welcome gurl, you played one crazy ass game and I was kinda hoping to see what you could do deep into the merge, but what a way to go <3 Never short of controversy lol.
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Welcome, Katie!

Postby Katie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:03:48 am

At least I got my torch snuffed this time <3

That shit was tough - like, that was probably the single toughest game I've ever been involved in just in terms of the cast dynamics and they way the game played out. I feel like I've been through the wringer.

This was such a classic "me" way to go out though. Like, I logged in today 90% sure I was going today and then, by the time Tribal started I was probably 90% sure I was not going. As soon as I saw Sarah had bothered to tie the vote I knew it was over though. Like, why would she have bothered with tying the vote if they were just going to vote Cochran out in the revote?

What I don't really get is Sarah's insistence that I "fucked her over twice"? Ummm, you're still in the game and I'm not, so how exactly did I fuck you over at all? She was so dodgy on Refuge - telling me at Tribals that I was her #1 and shit but she never once said anything like that to me in private so I knew it was all for show.

Was I awful in this? I kinda feel like I was at least one Yog awful - two?

Rooting for Debb, Ashley, Jolanda, Cochran, Ralph and Lisa surprisingly. I had no idea she was that deadly or I would have thought twice about who I was messing with. Massive props to her for teaching me a lesson in gameplay tonight with that idol move. I'm not even mad, that was amazing.

Hope Chad does well also. I think he was the most personally affected by my little episode into Paranoiaville but it was also triggered by how fucking on edge he was when he got to Refuge. I was chilling until that point and he started planting thoughts in to my head and making me suspect of Sarah and the others.

Ken and Carter are both tops but I'm gonna have to see something from them. I think Carter's the real deal so I wouldn't be surprised to see him do well.

I didn't realise Mia was the "call-out thread" type. Oh, sorry, I didn't realise I was supposed to just let you run right over me and not put up a fight. She heaped shit on me for ignoring multiple attempts she made to work with me, but I searched my PMs and it was always me who was contacting her saying "talk to meeee" so I don't know where she got the impression I was ignoring her?

I obviously could have played harder but am totally burned out so I ended up being a bit of a wreck in this... I must be destined to leave the game right after merge though so who am I to deny fate?

Thanks for the opportunity Poody - especially given the events around the last time I played. I was really grateful to be given another chance to play so I could at least redeem myself somewhat in that regard. Whoever made that voting comment about never trusting a cheater is an absolute jerk though- like that shit actually hurt my feelings so whoever that was is a wanker.
Katie

Postby Yul Kwon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:37:56 am

Jane wrote:Hey Host,

Can one of you let Katie know I love her and miss her and I'm bummed to see her out after me but I value the friendship we had.
Yul Kwon
Host

Postby Katie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:39:40 am

She's the goddamn sweetest thing. Never would have thought I'd strike up such a good friendship with Jane - that alone was worth playing this game for.

Send her my love back if you can!
Katie

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:56:13 am

Is not having access to my confessionals a thing? I wanted to make juror notes in private
Katie

Postby Lisa » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:13:05 am

Katie wrote:Is not having access to my confessionals a thing? I wanted to make juror notes in private

This actually
Lisa

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:39:29 pm

I'm just reading these goodbyes so forgive me (it's hard hosting without your regular crew although the current guys have been a big help).

Stranded allstars are fucking draining on everyone but it's what we play for. It's that heightened level of difficulty, fun and crazy events that we all look forward to. You have been amazing in this. You delivered far beyond what we expected in terms of drama and gameplay so thank you for giving it your all even when playing against friends. We're all going to need a long rest after this, but what a fucking game. So worth it
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lisa » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:30:06 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Stranded allstars are fucking draining on everyone but it's what we play for. It's that heightened level of difficulty, fun and crazy events that we all look forward to. You have been amazing in this. You delivered far beyond what we expected in terms of drama and gameplay so thank you for giving it your all even when playing against friends. We're all going to need a long rest after this, but what a fucking game. So worth it

Ugh, thank god I wasn't the only one. It was such a nightmare having all these tests piled onto the intensity of this game
Lisa

Postby Debb » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:45:27 am

YOU WERE THE PERSON I MISSED THE MOST. SO FUCKING ROBBED.
Debb

Postby Katie » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:47:46 am

Debb wrote:YOU WERE THE PERSON I MISSED THE MOST. SO FUCKING ROBBED.

ditto

I can't believe I just missed out on getting Jane to the merge where we would been able to form our Pussy Power alliance and change the game. icon_weep
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:08:52 am

Katie wrote:I didn't realise Mia was the "call-out thread" type. Oh, sorry, I didn't realise I was supposed to just let you run right over me and not put up a fight. She heaped shit on me for ignoring multiple attempts she made to work with me, but I searched my PMs and it was always me who was contacting her saying "talk to meeee" so I don't know where she got the impression I was ignoring her?

It wasn't that you were ignoring me, but it was that you were like never there.

I hope we're good because I did try to work with you. Not that I was entitled to it, but I'll never understand the freakout about the Kristina vote lol.
Mia

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:09:26 am

I miss Kristina :(
Jolanda

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:10:14 am

Jolanda wrote:I miss Kristina :(

Mistake on my part. That was my move to save Chad from you guys icon_cry And look where that got me icon_cry
Mia

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14:36 am

Mia wrote:
Katie wrote:I didn't realise Mia was the "call-out thread" type. Oh, sorry, I didn't realise I was supposed to just let you run right over me and not put up a fight. She heaped shit on me for ignoring multiple attempts she made to work with me, but I searched my PMs and it was always me who was contacting her saying "talk to meeee" so I don't know where she got the impression I was ignoring her?

I hope we're good because I did try to work with you. Not that I was entitled to it, but I'll never understand the freakout about the Kristina vote lol.

I was never there?? Girl - I sent Ashley a PM that logged the conversations I was having for eight hours with Sarah, Chad and Jane that last round on Refuge, which just also happened to be the morning I BEGGED you to start talking to me, remember that? Taaaaalk toooo meeeeeeeee???

The thing was, the second I did start to talk to you was when shit stopped making sense. Not one bit of info you told me added up to what I was hearing from everyone else. You came to me and asked me to vote out Kristina because your low self-esteem made you feel threatened by her usurping "your spot" in your nice little alliance and I did it. I helped you and what I got in the way of thanks was rudeness and cruelty.

How can you say I was never there when you just admitted to having an 8 to 5 job and a 4 hour daily commute? Keep your stories together Mia.
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:17:14 am

Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:

I was never there?? Girl - I sent Ashley a PM that logged the conversations I was having for eight hours with Sarah, Chad and Jane that last round on Refuge, which just also happened to be the morning I BEGGED you to start talking to me, remember that? Taaaaalk toooo meeeeeeeee???

The thing was, the second I did start to talk to you was when shit stopped making sense. Not one bit of info you told me added up to what I was hearing from everyone else. You came to me and asked me to vote out Kristina because your low self-esteem made you feel threatened by her usurping "your spot" in your nice little alliance and I did it. I helped you and what I got in the way of thanks was rudeness and cruelty.

How can you say I was never there when you just admitted to having an 8 to 5 job and a 4 hour daily commute? Keep your stories together Mia.

The Kristina stuff never made sense because that's literally when you went a full 36 hours without getting me back. Like I said to Carter last night, I'm NOT debating "who PMed who" first in an all star game. I put effort in with you and then stopped after a little bit, and then had to resort to "talk to meeee we never talk!!!"

And you're right, the Kristina stuff was bullshit because all I was doing there was trying to save Chad because Jolanda and Ken wanted him gone.
Mia

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:17:19 am

So. Anybody want cake?
Sarah

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18:17 am

Wait when did I want Chad gone alol

I wanted Jane gone the Kristina round.
Jolanda

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18:57 am

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who started the thing that "Mia is threatened by Kristina" to build an us vs. them mentality
Sarah

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:20:00 am

Jolanda wrote:Wait when did I want Chad gone alol

I wanted Jane gone the Kristina round.

it was a pre-emptive strike lol. I figured if Kristina goes first, Jane goes next (another huge mistake, may she rest in peace icon_cry ), and that way you guys can't get your hands on Chad lol.
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:20:10 am

Sarah wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm the one who started the thing that "Mia is threatened by Kristina" to build an us vs. them mentality

Vouching for this.
Mia

Next

Return to Ponderosa