Welcome, Katie!

Re: Welcome, Katie!

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:20:27 am

Jolanda wrote:Wait when did I want Chad gone alol

I wanted Jane gone the Kristina round.

Everyone wanted Jane gone. Mia's latest delusion was that I was supposed to be voted out first in Refuge even though I was in a 4 person alliance with you, Katie, and Kristina and a 4 person alliance with Katie, Sarah, and Jane. Apparently I was leaving though and she saved me.
Chad

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:21:19 am

Chad wrote:

Everyone wanted Jane gone. Mia's latest delusion was that I was supposed to be voted out first in Refuge even though I was in a 4 person alliance with you, Katie, and Kristina and a 4 person alliance with Katie, Sarah, and Jane. Apparently I was leaving though and she saved me.

Wtf @ me, you, Katie, and Kristina not happening tho I was totally down for that
Jolanda

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:21:43 am

Chad wrote:

I am laughing so fucking hard
Sarah

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:21:51 am

We apparently decided to vote Kristina out instead. icon_lol
Chad

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:22:46 am

Chad, why didn't you trust me?
Sarah

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:23:48 am

Jolanda wrote:
Chad wrote:

Wtf @ me, you, Katie, and Kristina not happening tho I was totally down for that

It was legit for me too icon_sad
Katie

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:24:22 am

That explains the paranoid delusions from Katie.
Sarah

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:24:33 am

I don't know Sarah. I really don't. I just got weird vibes from you.

I think you have a happen of just dropping a conversation. Like you start a really deep and important conversation and then I'll send you back some deep thoughts and you just disappear. It's kind of unnerving. It feels like you are fishing for info or something.

But by the end after all that Katie stuff, I definitely trusted you a lot.
Chad

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26:13 am

Sarah wrote:That explains the paranoid delusions from Katie.

THANK YOU icon_wub

I wasn't a psycho.. shit was falling down around me
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:26:53 am

Katie... you literally never told me that you wanted to do the Kristina/Jo thing. I would have jumped on that in a second. All you ever kept pushing on me was the Sarah/Jane thing.
Chad

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:27:03 am

Yes, tell me more about what your husband does for a living, yes, I need this information. icon_lol icon_lol

I really just don't feel the need to stay on a subject if I don't have anything else to add. I don't like repetition.
Sarah

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28:13 am

Chad wrote:I don't know Sarah. I really don't. I just got weird vibes from you.

I think you have a happen of just dropping a conversation. Like you start a really deep and important conversation and then I'll send you back some deep thoughts and you just disappear. It's kind of unnerving. It feels like you are fishing for info or something.

But by the end after all that Katie stuff, I definitely trusted you a lot.

What stuff though? This is what I don't understand. You were meant to be on our side and I couldn't understand how you suddenly decided that working against what we had established to be in our best interests was suddenly the way to go? You effectively sold out the two alliances I was a co-member with you in two rounds in a row and I was meant to keep my cool?!?
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:29:45 am

Chad wrote:

Lol noooo, Ken and Jolanda would have pushed for you to go second, so I figured if Kirstina goes first, they still want Jane gone and you're safe. I was trying to think ahead on that one lol.

You can cut the salty act because I'm really trying not to use it with you.
Mia

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:30:08 am

Chad wrote:Katie... you literally never told me that you wanted to do the Kristina/Jo thing. I would have jumped on that in a second. All you ever kept pushing on me was the Sarah/Jane thing.

sooooo full of crap Chad. That very morning the Kristina vote went down I had spoken individually to Kristina and Jo and then sent you a PM updating you that things were looking good to go on that front.

You replied telling me that Sarah had convinced Mia to vote out Kristina, which lead me down the path of wondering why Sarah was approaching Mia with that idea before us and why Mia would even agree to it..??

Then it just snowballed
Katie

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31:19 am

Katie you just got WAY too hung up on the Kristina thing. I've said plenty of times before, but as far as I'm aware, I came up with that plan, told Sarah, told Chad, and then told you. Jane was always going to follow Sarah and I.
Mia

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:32:01 am

I just don't get why you thought anything else was happening. Probably whatever Sarah was doing in the background, but yeah. I'm still confused as to what you thought was wrong or whatever about it.
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:32:49 am

Katie wrote:
Chad wrote:Katie... you literally never told me that you wanted to do the Kristina/Jo thing. I would have jumped on that in a second. All you ever kept pushing on me was the Sarah/Jane thing.

sooooo full of crap Chad. That very morning the Kristina vote went down I had spoken individually to Kristina and Jo and then sent you a PM updating you that things were looking good to go on that front.

You replied telling me that Sarah had convinced Mia to vote out Kristina, which lead me down the path of wondering why Sarah was approaching Mia with that idea before us and why Mia would even agree to it..??

Then it just snowballed

Katie. I swear on my life. I checked our entire PM stream even after the fact when you were freaking out. You never told me about that. Jolanda told me and I felt like a total dumbass because I had no idea what she was talking about.
Chad

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:34:00 am

Mia wrote:Katie you just got WAY too hung up on the Kristina thing. I've said plenty of times before, but as far as I'm aware, I came up with that plan, told Sarah, told Chad, and then told you. Jane was always going to follow Sarah and I.

No.

Sarah and Chad came up with the idea. You were being a very effective smokescreen for the two of them and you didn't even know it. It was driving me nuts because you were clearly just being used as a distraction but were so far up your own ass about it that I couldn't even get you to see it in the hopes that we might be able to make a counter-move.
Katie

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:34:43 am

Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:Katie you just got WAY too hung up on the Kristina thing. I've said plenty of times before, but as far as I'm aware, I came up with that plan, told Sarah, told Chad, and then told you. Jane was always going to follow Sarah and I.

No.

Sarah and Chad came up with the idea. You were being a very effective smokescreen for the two of them and you didn't even know it. It was driving me nuts because you were clearly just being used as a distraction but were so far up your own ass about it that I couldn't even get you to see it in the hopes that we might be able to make a counter-move.

icon_yes
Sarah

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35:13 am

Chad wrote:
Katie wrote:

Then it just snowballed

Katie. I swear on my life. I checked our entire PM stream even after the fact when you were freaking out. You never told me about that. Jolanda told me and I felt like a total dumbass because I had no idea what she was talking about.

We'd definitely discussed it. Why would I have initiated the conversations otherwise? I'm not going to go putting you in alliances you're not even aware you're in now, come on....
Katie

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa