Welcome, Katie!

Re: Welcome, Katie!

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:38:18 am

Sarah wrote:
Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:Katie you just got WAY too hung up on the Kristina thing. I've said plenty of times before, but as far as I'm aware, I came up with that plan, told Sarah, told Chad, and then told you. Jane was always going to follow Sarah and I.

No.

Sarah and Chad came up with the idea. You were being a very effective smokescreen for the two of them and you didn't even know it. It was driving me nuts because you were clearly just being used as a distraction but were so far up your own ass about it that I couldn't even get you to see it in the hopes that we might be able to make a counter-move.

icon_yes

Thank you again!

I knew what was going on by the end of it - I was just in no position to do anything about it. At the merge people were completely apathetic about doing anything that would require them to come out of their comfort zones so I had to try to rehab my reputation with you lot in the hopes that you would see my "turnaround" and let me back in the fold.

It would've worked too.. had it not been for this crafty little wench and her single vote. icon_wub
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:39:45 am

I'm telling you... you did. Unless you sent me a message I never got. I went back and looked through our entire PM history. I asked you if we should try to work with Kristina because she seemed nice and she said she liked us and you blew me off and we never talked about it again. I think you ran with my initial comment and forgot to come back and tell me.
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41:36 am

Katie wrote:
Mia wrote:Katie you just got WAY too hung up on the Kristina thing. I've said plenty of times before, but as far as I'm aware, I came up with that plan, told Sarah, told Chad, and then told you. Jane was always going to follow Sarah and I.

No.

Sarah and Chad came up with the idea. You were being a very effective smokescreen for the two of them and you didn't even know it. It was driving me nuts because you were clearly just being used as a distraction but were so far up your own ass about it that I couldn't even get you to see it in the hopes that we might be able to make a counter-move.

Well now somebody finally fucking tells me icon_lol

If you wanted a counter move, you should have asked. I felt like I always had to read between the lines with you. You need to just get to the point sometimes, like Chad and Sarah do.
Mia

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:42:21 am

Katie wrote:

No.

I THOUGHT WE WERE VOTING OUT KRISTINA SO WE DIDN'T HAVE TO VOTE OUT JANE WHO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING WITH. icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

That's all there was to it.
Chad

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44:14 am

The ONE thing I look back on and realise I missed was when I was grilling Sarah for ages about why Mia would turn on her old tribemates and running through every scenario and picking it to pieces and she said to me "why are you asking me all this? Ask Chad!" I remember thinking "wtf is Chad going to know about any of this??" but now I realise that Sarah was basically telling me Chad was the man with all the info and wasn't the third wheel in that vote like it seemed when he brought it up to me.

Chad, if you had just said "Sarah and I came up with this plan" rather than "Sarah convinced Mia" it could have avoided the whole thing.
Katie

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:45:48 am

Chad wrote:
Katie wrote:

No.

I THOUGHT WE WERE VOTING OUT KRISTINA SO WE DIDN'T HAVE TO VOTE OUT JANE WHO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING WITH. icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

Well, maybe for you, but I definitely saw it as a way to give us the numbers against Mia and piss off Jolanda/Ken.
Sarah

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:46:44 am

Mia wrote:
Katie wrote:

No.

Well now somebody finally fucking tells me icon_lol

If you wanted a counter move, you should have asked. I felt like I always had to read between the lines with you. You need to just get to the point sometimes, like Chad and Sarah do.

Except that literally everything I said ever always found its way back to the exact wrong people. As if you wouldn't have gone running back to them laughing behind my back if I came to you with that kind of offer.

Revisionist history.
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:46:57 am

Katie wrote:The ONE thing I look back on and realise I missed was when I was grilling Sarah for ages about why Mia would turn on her old tribemates and running through every scenario and picking it to pieces and she said to me "why are you asking me all this? Ask Chad!" I remember thinking "wtf is Chad going to know about any of this??" but now I realise that Sarah was basically telling me Chad was the man with all the info and wasn't the third wheel in that vote like it seemed when he brought it up to me.

Chad, if you had just said "Sarah and I came up with this plan" rather than "Sarah convinced Mia" it could have avoided the whole thing.

Katie. I really don't even fucking remember what happened. It wasn't that important to me. I just knew you didn't want to vote Jane out and everyone else did and I was dreading the whole thing because I didn't really want to take a fucking stand to save fucking Jane, but I was with you and was going to back you.

So Sarah came to me and said we should vote out Kristina and she thought Mia would do it and I said YIPPEEE!!!! Great idea. Let's do it! Then I guess she talked to Mia and Mia agreed and it became a plan.

That's all that happened.
Chad

Postby Jolanda » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:47:44 am

Ya fuck everyone for voting out Kristina btw. I don't think I said that enough yet...
Jolanda

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:48:56 am

It's hilarious to me how now you three are all starting to see what it was like for me to deal with you all at the same time.
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49:56 am

Sarah wrote:
Chad wrote:
Katie wrote:

No.

Well, maybe for you, but I definitely saw it as a way to give us the numbers against Mia and piss off Jolanda/Ken.

I wasn't really against Mia, Ken, and Jo though. I literally was trying to avoid a blow up/line in the sand/declaration of war over fucking Jane.
Chad

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:50:54 am

Katie wrote:It's hilarious to me how now you three are all starting to see what it was like for me to deal with you all at the same time.

Yeah, I think I understand where your head was at.
Sarah

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:51:25 am

Katie wrote:It's hilarious to me how now you three are all starting to see what it was like for me to deal with you all at the same time.

I never understood why you had to play Sherlock Holmes to get to the bottom of it all. It really never seemed like a big deal to me at all.
Chad

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:51:39 am

Chad wrote:
Katie wrote:The ONE thing I look back on and realise I missed was when I was grilling Sarah for ages about why Mia would turn on her old tribemates and running through every scenario and picking it to pieces and she said to me "why are you asking me all this? Ask Chad!" I remember thinking "wtf is Chad going to know about any of this??" but now I realise that Sarah was basically telling me Chad was the man with all the info and wasn't the third wheel in that vote like it seemed when he brought it up to me.

Katie. I really don't even fucking remember what happened. It wasn't that important to me. I just knew you didn't want to vote Jane out and everyone else did and I was dreading the whole thing because I didn't really want to take a fucking stand to save fucking Jane, but I was with you and was going to back you.

So Sarah came to me and said we should vote out Kristina and she thought Mia would do it and I said YIPPEEE!!!! Great idea. Let's do it! Then I guess she talked to Mia and Mia agreed and it became a plan.

Look, at the end of the day, Sarah was a straight up gangsta and I'm only just now realising what an absolute travesty it is that she isn't in contention to win this game.

She had us all played hard.

icon_clap2
Katie

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:52:35 am

Chad wrote:

I never understood why you had to play Sherlock Holmes to get to the bottom of it all. It really never seemed like a big deal to me at all.

Knowing who to trust and who is feeding you bullshit isn't a big deal to you?
Katie

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:54:24 am

Katie wrote:
Chad wrote:

Look, at the end of the day, Sarah was a straight up gangsta and I'm only just now realising what an absolute travesty it is that she isn't in contention to win this game.

She had us all played hard.

icon_clap2

icon_wub
Sarah

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:55:14 am

I don't know why the agreement to vote out Kristina was indicative of trust? I don't get the connection from point A to point B. But I obviously didn't know what the others were telling you. To me it was like, "Hey let's vote out Kristina." - "OK sure sounds good." - "Yay".

Like was was the big plot behind all this we were supposed to be looking out for?
Chad

Postby Mia » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:57:18 am

How can anyone say us Refugees weren't playing the game hard after all of this?
Mia

Postby Katie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:11:56 am

Chad wrote:I don't know why the agreement to vote out Kristina was indicative of trust? I don't get the connection from point A to point B. But I obviously didn't know what the others were telling you. To me it was like, "Hey let's vote out Kristina." - "OK sure sounds good." - "Yay".

Like was was the big plot behind all this we were supposed to be looking out for?

Why bother when you can't remember one conversation after another? I was sitting chilled in Refuge and you came in super paranoid and super suspect of Sarah, who I trusted a great deal, so suspect in fact, that I had to tell you about my idol to guarantee to you that they weren't going to come after you. I turn around and then it's "hey, remember Sarah, that person I don't trust? Well, she came to me with this plan that seems kinda dodgy on first inspection but, just go with me here, I think this would be good for us! You know, let's put a lot of trust into the people I have been worried are trying to get rid of me, it'll be great!!"
Katie

Postby Chad » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:28:06 am

Why didn't you just ask me instead of instantaneously flipping the fuck out and assuming everyone including the Illuminati was out to get you? icon_unsure
Chad

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa